Winners in 2013
13th August 13. The SMMR-scientific committee has nominated the winners for the „SMMR-Research Price 2013“!
1. Price goes to Dr. Holger Cramer; 2. price goes to Svenja Kremer and Mathis Trautwein; 3. price goes to Ulf Winter.
Best gratulations to the 2013 laureates!
SMMR-Board of Management
Winners in 2011
The prize was endowed by Yoga-Vidya e.V. and was divided up for several people.
Six empirical studies were submittes to the SMMR for evaluation.
Dr. Ulrich Ott, chairman of the jury, defined the prize winners on the basis of expertises as follows:
1. Prize: Ines Katharina Müller und Jessica Ziehen, Die Förderung von Achtsamkeit, psychischer und physischer Gesundheit durch achtsamkeitsbasierte Interventionen
2. Prize: Kathrin Simshäuser, Die Effekte eines MBSR Trainings auf Variablen der Migräneerkrankungen
3. Prize: Juliane Eberth, Die Wirkung von Meditation – eine Metaanalyse.
Winners in 2009
1. Prize: Claudia Bergomi (2000 Euro, endowed by Yoga-Vidya) for her thesis.
2. Prizes: Britta Hölzel aund Sebastian Sauer (1000 Euro each, endowed by the SMMR and the MBSR-Verband ) for their dissertations ( Hölzel, Sauer )
3. Prize: Stefanie Tangeten (500 Euro, endowed by the MBSR-Verband) for her diploma thesis.